To improve the delivery of patient care and the lives of everyone we touch.
Jackson Healthcare is built on a simple idea — that talented professionals with a shared purpose can improve the lives of patients, families and communities.
Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, the company has risen to a place of prominence among the largest healthcare staffing and technology companies in the U.S. Through healthcare staffing, search and technology, it impacts more than six million patients in over 1,300 healthcare facilities each year.
Jackson Healthcare is creating an unparalleled environment where great companies thrive. It fosters companies that are preferred partners and employers of choice, all while doing meaningful work and impacting communities locally as well as around the world.
Given its steady growth, it is now the 17th largest private company in Metro Atlanta. Its expanding corporate campus is renowned for exceptional health, wellness and dining amenities and values-centric culture.
- 17th Largest Private Company in Georgia according to the Atlanta Business Chronicle
- 4th Largest Healthcare Staffing Company in the U.S., according to Staffing Industry Analysts
- 21st Largest Overall Staffing Company in the U.S., according to Staffing Industry Analysts
- Atlanta Business Chronicle’s “Best Place to Work — Extra-Large Employer” 2016, 2015, 2014
- Certified as a FORTUNE “Great Place to Work” in 2017
Jackson Healthcare is the parent organization of 17 staffing, search and technology companies. These companies primarily serve health systems, hospitals and other healthcare facilities across the nation.
Visit our companies page to learn more about each individual company.
Our mission also comes to life by serving the greater good with access to patient care and nurturing the well-being of underprivileged children.
Visit our Community Impact page to learn more about our work and partners.