Overview: Who We Are
Healthcare Workforce Logistics (HWL) is a company that comes to the market with deep expertise from leading healthcare GPOs and supply chain, workforce management software providers, healthcare delivery organizations, cutting-edge technology organizations, and leading staffing agencies.
Our workforce solutions deliver results that lower overall costs, produce higher quality of staff, and increase visibility into overall labor activity and metrics.
Through a combination of proprietary next generation technology and customizable MSP services, HWL delivers a vendor neutral Total Talent Acquisition solution that lowers overall labor costs while reducing administrative burden.
The Account Manager Associate provides multi-faceted support for account management. This position is key to the success and continued growth of the account management team by providing seamless coverage and support. This position will provide administration in the areas of posting jobs, submittals, compliance follow up, extension processing, client and vendor communication & follow up (exceptions/approvals etc), reporting, and data entry/maintenance and will have a high degree of interaction with account managers and clients. The Account Manager Associate will work with all HWL AM and provide necessary support as needed, including covering when AM is unavailable.
- Works closely with account managers to facilitate the full service fulfillment model within HWL platform. Such as: posting jobs, submittals, compliance follow up, extension processing, client and vendor communication & follow up (exceptions/approvals etc), reporting, and data entry/maintenance and will have a high degree of interaction with account managers and clients
- Follows up with MSP clients when job orders do not contain all of the required information needed by Agencies to present qualified candidates
- Follows up with Agency to ensure that profile is complete
- Works with AM to ensure assignment agreements/contracts are initiated, accurate and completed
- Updates start dates on Assignment Agreements
- Works closely with account managers and credentialing team to facilitate with the suppliers the uploading of essential documents needed for contract assignments to start in accordance with client requirements
- Communicates as needed with Clients and Agencies with regards to approvals, exception processing, compliance, reporting etc.
- Provide ongoing support for account management team with regards to processing information to internal systems
- Follows up on evaluations of providers from facility
- Identifies risk with providers who have expiring credentials during life of assignment and ensures documents are updated and maintained at all times
- Manage audit or special projects
- Close or update outdated positions
- Follows up with Client with respect to timeslips that have not been approved according to SOPs. Follows up with Agencies with respect to timeslips that have been adjusted to reconcile any discrepancies.
- Provide assistant with research when problems arise, such as assignment agreement, hours audit, timecard approval, exception processing etc
- Serves as backup for Account Managers when they are out of the office; actively running their desks and working in their capacity in their absence.
- Acts as a single point of contact between HWL and MSP clients and agencies and manages the full fullfillment cycle.
- Proactively follow up with clients, via phone and email, and recruiters on submittals and pending starts.
High school graduate or equivalent. B.S. Degree preferred
Basic understanding of physician staffing process
One year or more of related experience in healthcare recruiting or a related field
Good customer service and public relations.
Knowledge of related computer applications including database entry
Excellent phone skills
Able to work well independently and in a team environment
Attention to detail and solid organizational skills
Exceptional interpersonal skills and High attention to detail
Competent use of MS Word and MS Excel
Familiarity with and ability to learn software applications and systems required by job content
Benefits and Perks:
Highly Competitive Pay and Incentives
Career Advancement Opportunities
Work From Home
Flexible Work Arrangements!
Healthcare Workforce Logistics is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.