Overview: Our business is built on personal connections of trust and mutual respect. Parker has been cultivating relationships with experienced contractors as well as many of the Puget Sound’s most progressive, industry-leading companies for 40 years.
With a client portfolio that includes some of Western Washington’s best places to work, we offer our contractors opportunities to gain valuable, career-building experience along with recognition and direct access to rewarding contract and full-time positions.
At Parker Staffing, a Jackson Healthcare family of companies, we hire people who care about patient experience as much as our clients do. We have over four decades of expertise in staffing, and thanks to our platinum service mindset and a fantastic team, we’ve been named to multiple “Best Places to Work” lists for over 10 years running. We’re built on a foundation of collaboration, willingness to learn and evolve, and a desire to deliver for our clients and candidates. We’re also in an excellent position to scale as we continue to take the company forward.
We’re currently seeking an experienced Business Development Executive to join our team. This role will be a key player as we continue to grow our non-clinical Healthcare Staffing Division. In this position, you’d be leading the sales efforts in selling Parker’s core service offerings as well as Managed Service Programs to achieve revenue, expense, profitability, and client satisfaction objectives. This position is responsible for identifying all business opportunities and partnering with client executives, hiring managers, other Parker team members, as well as alliance partners.
What would I do?
- Identify, manage, and monitor prospect opportunities through their sales cycles and track them through a forecasting process.
- Apply healthcare industry knowledge and associated leading-edge staffing management strategies to provide business-related solutions that meet client hiring needs.
- Market Parker Staffing solutions to qualified decision makers through eMarketing campaigns and phone/video schedule appointments. Prepare and deliver client-centric presentations.
- Develop long-term business relationships with the client’s executive management key decision-makers and hiring managers to establish trust and lines of open communication. Maintain a current and competent level of knowledge on the industry and company to be a reliable source of information to hiring managers in the industry.
- Plan and conduct contract negotiations between Parker Staffing and prospects to result in appropriate and often long-term agreements and commitments.
- Anticipate future client problems in account planning, industry and workforce trends and develop realistic visions and strategies based on client strategic direction.
- Participate in industry and business-related organizations, societies, conferences, and other client-related activities to maintain professional credibility and leadership. Lead by example and demonstrate the highest level of teamwork and professional qualities in all activities to enhance Parker’s position in the marketplace.
- Retain ultimate responsibility for high customer satisfaction.
- Forecast tactical and strategic business opportunities. Collaborate on accurate budgeting/forecasting and engagement profitability.
What would I be accountable for?
- Consistently striving to exceed target metrics for key performance areas (number of new clients, number of client and prospect meetings, gross margin, and revenue goals, etc.)
- Supporting and embracing the recruiting process by building strong relationships within the recruiting team.
- Understanding the “big picture” and align with the business initiatives and goals of the company.
- Demonstrating consistent performance while managing changing priorities.
- Undertaking complex projects and challenges with enthusiasm.
- Acting as a role model to support the development and growth of other team members.
What are we looking for?
Wisdom – You approach clients as humans first with a goal to understand their needs and build the kind of trust that creates loyalty
Growth – You have a vested interest in growth and are excited about the opportunity to be a key contributor to our business
Others First – You thrive in collaborative environments that honor groupthink and approach differences with curiosity and kindness
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but experience can substitute
- At least three (3+) years of experience selling managed services/outsourcing solutions within the staffing industry, healthcare experience a plus!
- High sales acumen and motivation
- A successful track record of building client relationships and an ability to partner with internal team resources and channel sales partners to navigate the sales cycle.
- Strong networking skills and ability to influence and persuade
- Ability to manage and guide a client through the prospect journey to a successful close
- Excellent problem-solving skills and high emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Tech-savvy and experienced with CRM systems such as Hubspot or Salesforce
Quick note on travel:
This position requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
- Medical/dental/vision starting the beginning of the month after hire (100% paid by the company for the individual)
- 401k + company match
- Paid time off
- Technology stipend
- 100% remote (South East Region – GA & FL preferred)
- Company match on charitable giving
- Corporate discounts
- Company events and trips
- Virtual teambuilding events (we escaped rooms and made ice cream and scavenger hunted the world all from our home offices!)
Parker Staffing is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.