Jackson Healthcare and our family of companies provide healthcare systems, hospitals and medical facilities of all sizes with the skilled and specialized labor and technologies they need to deliver high quality patient care and achieve the best possible outcomes — while connecting healthcare professionals to the temporary engagements, contract assignments and permanent placement employment opportunities they desire.
Headquartered in metro Atlanta, we’re powered by more than 1,500 associates and over 7,500 clinician providers covering all 50 U.S. states.
Our mission is to improve the delivery of patient care and the lives of everyone we touch. This includes the patients, clinicians and healthcare executives we work with through our companies every day, as well as our communities, the nonprofit organizations we support and each associate who is part of our family.
We’re always looking to add new talent to our teams. We value diverse professionals at all levels and across multiple disciplines and areas of expertise, who have strong leadership skills, align with our culture, and are committed to excellence.
Jackson Healthcare is seeking a Security Architect with strong IT security knowledge who wants to be part of a growing security operations team. This position has a heavy focus on security tools, processes, and governance. You will be ensuring all existing tools are up to date, configured properly, and operating effectively. In addition, you will be assisting with future tool selection, proof of concepts, and implementation tasks. As part of the security operations team, you will also interface with the business and ensure they have the right security protocols and software tools in place. You will help the business interface with security vendors to remediate various defect findings. This position requires someone who can plan tasks and ensure solutions are configured. We also encourage you to bring new ideas/processes/technology to management for consideration under the enterprise security program.
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, and administration of security systems and tools
- Ensure security agents are installed/updated on all endpoints and servers
- Setting up virtual servers and lab environments for testing security tools and processes
- Interface with the business to integrate code scanning tool with DevOps pipelines
- Maintaining privileged access management and identity access management solution
- Manage documentation of security system implementation and maintain change control
- The ability to multi-task duties and prioritize tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Information Technology or 5 years related technology experience
- Working knowledge of Windows Server and Desktops. Linux knowledge is minimal
- Has configured SaaS applications to use SAML authentication with identity providers such as Okta and Azure AD
- Experience with DLP tools and methodology
- Experience with Vulnerability Management
- Experience with some of the following IT Security tools
- Sentinel One
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Must have strong verbal and written communications skills
- Advanced problem-solving/troubleshooting aptitude
- Stay current with security technologies, trends, and developments
- Follow-up and follow through with commitments, exhibiting initiative
Jackson Healthcare is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.