Your next strategic career move awaits: Jackson Physician Search is seeking a motivated inside sales professional to learn our business and have the opportunity to grow and manage your own territory. The successful candidate will have an energetic "hunter" mentality and the ability to thrive in a competitive yet collaborative team environment.
Overview: Are you looking for career advancement, six-figure income potential, and a chance to be a part of the fastest-growing recruitment firm in the country? Your next strategic career move awaits: Jackson Physician Search is seeking a physician recruiter to grow our team.
The Research Consultant role is a highly interactive sales and recruiting opportunity. We're looking for a high-energy, competitive, and driven individual who's eager to take their recruiting career to the next level with Jackson Physician Search.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
• Partner consultatively with clients to conduct searches and fill physician staffing needs
• Communicate regularly with clients regarding search activity
• Achieve productivity goals and metrics
• Call physicians to proactively source viable candidates
• Conduct thorough phone screens with attention to detail and prompt follow up
• Update the internal client and provider database with recruitment related activity
• Oversee and manage the credentials and availability of physician candidates
• Use creativity to create effective job advertisements for open opportunities
• Travel overnight to conduct onsite client profiles
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or communications preferred
• 1-3+ years experience in sales preferred
• Experience in healthcare staffing sales preferred
• Proven success securing new business highly preferred
• Excellent prospecting, cold calling, face-to-face presentation, and closing skills
• Confident, energetic, and professional presence: ability to effectively build relationships, overcome objections and close business with C-suite executives
• Interpersonal, strategic communication, and relationship-building skills are a must
• Strong organizational and computer skills required; CRM proficiency a plus
• Stable employment history with verifiable references
Jackson Physician Search is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.