Jackson Healthcare and our family of companies provide healthcare systems, hospitals and medical facilities of all sizes with the skilled and specialized labor and technologies they need to deliver high quality patient care and achieve the best possible outcomes — while connecting healthcare professionals to the temporary engagements, contract assignments and permanent placement employment opportunities they desire.
Headquartered in metro Atlanta, we’re powered by more than 1,500 associates and over 7,500 clinician providers covering all 50 U.S. states.
Our mission is to improve the delivery of patient care and the lives of everyone we touch. This includes the patients, clinicians and healthcare executives we work with through our companies every day, as well as our communities, the nonprofit organizations we support and each associate who is part of our family.
We’re always looking to add new talent to our teams. We value diverse professionals at all levels and across multiple disciplines and areas of expertise, who have strong leadership skills, align with our culture, and are committed to excellence.
Responsible for daily cash application, A/R research, analyzing and reconciling detailed general ledger accounts as assigned, and maintaining compliance with payroll tax requirements. Keeps records and accounts accurate and current. Researches and resolves discrepancies and accounting errors. Completes related reports, summaries, and records. Creates monthly expense report transactions. Performs related clerical duties.
- Retrieves daily bank activity and records daily transactions to A/R sub-ledger
- Performs A/R and A/P account research and records adjustment transactions
- Processing due invoices for payments
- Maintain precise records of all vendor payments
- Responsible for paying and keeping record of all invoices
- Reconciles general ledger accounts as assigned
- Complete bank reconciliations as assigned
- Performs miscellaneous clerical tasks
- Complete journal entries and tasks related to the month end closing process, as assigned
- Completes accounting functions in accordance with established policies and procedures
- College degree (or actively pursuing) in accounting
- Additional accounting or bookkeeping coursework preferred
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts and procedures including account reconciliation
- Knowledge of related computer applications
- One to two years of previous accounting experience preferred
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Good math skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Cooperative and willing to assist others
- Able to use PC, calculator, and other basic business machines
Benefits and Perks:
- Great Culture
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Matching 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- 23 Paid Days Off Your First Year
- Business Casual Work Environment. Casual Attire on Friday
- Work From Home Option
- Referral Bonuses
Jackson Healthcare is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.