Jackson Healthcare and our family of companies provide healthcare systems, hospitals and medical facilities of all sizes with the skilled and specialized labor and technologies they need to deliver high quality patient care and achieve the best possible outcomes — while connecting healthcare professionals to the temporary engagements, contract assignments and permanent placement employment opportunities they desire.
Headquartered in metro Atlanta, we’re powered by more than 1,500 associates and over 7,500 clinician providers covering all 50 U.S. states.
Our mission is to improve the delivery of patient care and the lives of everyone we touch. This includes the patients, clinicians and healthcare executives we work with through our companies every day, as well as our communities, the nonprofit organizations we support and each associate who is part of our family.
We’re always looking to add new talent to our teams. We value diverse professionals at all levels and across multiple disciplines and areas of expertise, who have strong leadership skills, align with our culture, and are committed to excellence.
The Identity & Access Management Platform Engineer will manage Jackson Healthcare’s portfolio of Identity Management applications, workflows, and directories. You will partner with company-wide stakeholders to identify, integrate, deploy, innovate, and support Okta, Active Directory, and other IAM solutions at Jackson Healthcare.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and lead large scale transformational IAM strategy, specifically around HR as Master (Workday) and automation of access, provisioning, and deprovisioning through Okta Workflows.
- Apply expertise and own Privileged Access Management (PAM) and Identity and Access Management to drive overall efficiency, security, and organization within Access Management.
- Ensure all connectors are configured and working appropriately (Active Directory, LDAP, Workday, O365, AzureAD).
- Own Active Directory management, organization, and data integrity.
- Work closely with business units, application teams, infrastructure teams, and vendors to identity, review and evaluate IAM solution requirements.
- Own strategic direction incorporating industry trends and emerging IAM/PAM technologies.
- Develop an IAM roadmap that includes refresh cycles, retrofit plans, budgets and support
- Manage work requests via ServiceNow ticketing system and JIRA
- Create documentation for support processes, standard operating procedures, end-user guides, and best practices
- Provide consultation and work closely with other functional infrastructure areas on multiple initiatives to meet common organizational business goals and objectives.
- Fulfill incoming requests for setup and configuration of SSO Connected Applications and efficient organization of groups.
- Update and create SSO documentation for technical support groups, as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS – EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years of experience as well as the following:
- Expert in overall Identify and Access Management technologies, specifically Okta, Okta Workflows, BetterCloud, Microsoft Active Directory/Azure Active Directory, and Workday.
- 4+ years of Identity Provider, Active Directory, authentication/authorization, SSO (SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0 + OpenID Connect), Linux and LDAP experience.
- Proficient in scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python, GoLang, and Ruby.
- Establish and maintain a close and collaborative working relationship with stakeholders, customers, vendors, and staff.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under own initiative with limited guidance being required in own area of knowledge
- Able to work with peers on a global scale
- Proficient using Microsoft Office 365, especially Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrated aptitude for continuous learning and innovative thinking
Jackson Healthcare is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.