Jackson Healthcare and our family of companies provide healthcare systems, hospitals and medical facilities of all sizes with the skilled and specialized labor and technologies they need to deliver high quality patient care and achieve the best possible outcomes — while connecting healthcare professionals to the temporary engagements, contract assignments and permanent placement employment opportunities they desire.
Headquartered in metro Atlanta, we’re powered by more than 1,500 associates and over 7,500 clinician providers covering all 50 U.S. states.
Our mission is to improve the delivery of patient care and the lives of everyone we touch. This includes the patients, clinicians and healthcare executives we work with through our companies every day, as well as our communities, the nonprofit organizations we support and each associate who is part of our family.
We’re always looking to add new talent to our teams. We value diverse professionals at all levels and across multiple disciplines and areas of expertise, who have strong leadership skills, align with our culture, and are committed to excellence.
The HR Compliance Senior Specialist provides oversite and SME for HR compliance matters including benefits/retirement plans and required HR reporting for DEI, Affirmative Action, EEO, etc. Identifies, detects and corrects areas of non-compliance. Creates procedures, oversees administration and audits of our HRIS & 401K systems to ensure compliance with governing law and regulations. Consults with companies about processes, practices, and areas of improvement for best practices. This position will assist the Human Resources team in the areas of compliance reporting, and other duties as assigned
• Responsible for developing and updating SOPs, providing oversite to benefits and HR compliance, consulting, auditing and training.
• Section 125 health/welfare and retirement benefits administration, Plan designs, Plan Documents/SPDs, policies and educational materials
• Benefits & retirement plan non-discrimination testing, governance and analysis
• DOL filings
• ACA administration, reporting and Form 1094/1095 management
• Relationship management with compliance vendors(s)
• Maintain annual compliance calendar & task checklist
• OFCCP/AAP Reporting – Affirmative Action Reporting
• HR & DEI Dashboards – Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Dashboards Quarterly
• EEO-1 – US Equal Employment Opportunity Collection and Reporting
• VETS-4212 Federal Contractor Reporting
• Completes California Pay Data reporting and any other states that require such reporting
• Assists Risk Manager with OSHA reporting
• Performs regularly scheduled audits of HR data to ensure data integrity, validation and maintenance
• Research changes in the law and emerging compliance issues and the impact to the company
• Addresses file feed errors and processes
• Conducts I9 audits
• Other compliance-related duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Advanced degree and/or related professional certifications preferred.
- Proven knowledge of federal, state and local labor laws/regulations related to Human Resources.
- Strong technical expertise in benefits and HR administration, familiarity with regulatory agencies, laws and requirements for all areas of benefits administration and HR compliance.
- Five years of progressive experience as a Human Resource Compliance Specialist and experience with OFCCP/EEO/AAP related functions, as well as knowledge of laws governing these functions.
- Strong employee relations and analytical skills.
- Strong Knowledge in HRIS systems-ADP WFN, UltiPro, WorkDay.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Jackson Healthcare is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.