Jackson Healthcare and our family of companies provide healthcare systems, hospitals and medical facilities of all sizes with the skilled and specialized labor and technologies they need to deliver high quality patient care and achieve the best possible outcomes — while connecting healthcare professionals to the temporary engagements, contract assignments and permanent placement employment opportunities they desire.
Headquartered in metro Atlanta, we’re powered by more than 1,500 associates and over 7,500 clinician providers covering all 50 U.S. states.
Our mission is to improve the delivery of patient care and the lives of everyone we touch. This includes the patients, clinicians and healthcare executives we work with through our companies every day, as well as our communities, the nonprofit organizations we support and each associate who is part of our family.
We’re always looking to add new talent to our teams. We value diverse professionals at all levels and across multiple disciplines and areas of expertise, who have strong leadership skills, align with our culture, and are committed to excellence.
Recruiters are responsible for aggressively sourcing, screening, and selling available allied health jobs nationwide to the best qualified candidates. This is not a HR recruitment role, but an inside sales position. Inside sales or sales Recruitment experience is strongly preferred, but not required.
We are currently offering a $5,000 sign on bonus!* This sales role allows talented sales professionals/sales recruiters to utilize their skills to work independently, in a team environment, and grow professionally. Recruiters are rewarded with a base salary and an uncapped commission plan, allowing successful, high-performing team members the ability to earn a six-figure income. *Current Associates and referrals are not eligible for sign on bonus.
- Meet or exceed individual sales goals as well as weekly key metrics.
- Build a pipeline of candidates to fill open positions through proactive sourcing.
- Recruit prospective candidates through established and innovative strategies.
- Negotiate compensation packages.
- Provide follow through and maintain on-going contact with travelers while on assignment through frequent phone and email communication.
- High School or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- You’re a high performer who is energized and motivated by competition, is goal driven and enjoys the financial rewards selling provides.
- You have a track record of success achieving established goals and production targets.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, competitive environment and maintain a positive attitude under pressure.
- You’re flexible, innovative but assertive.
- You have strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, and can easily learn new systems.
Jackson Healthcare is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.