Jackson Healthcare and our family of companies provide healthcare systems, hospitals and medical facilities of all sizes with the skilled and specialized labor and technologies they need to deliver high quality patient care and achieve the best possible outcomes — while connecting healthcare professionals to the temporary engagements, contract assignments and permanent placement employment opportunities they desire.
Headquartered in metro Atlanta, we’re powered by more than 1,500 associates and over 7,500 clinician providers covering all 50 U.S. states.
Our mission is to improve the delivery of patient care and the lives of everyone we touch. This includes the patients, clinicians and healthcare executives we work with through our companies every day, as well as our communities, the nonprofit organizations we support and each associate who is part of our family.
We’re always looking to add new talent to our teams. We value diverse professionals at all levels and across multiple disciplines and areas of expertise, who have strong leadership skills, align with our culture, and are committed to excellence.
Increase top line revenue and bottom-line results for Jackson Nurse Professionals by acquiring new customers and expanding existing client relationships, as assigned. Utilize effective consultative sales and servicing strategies in order to cultivate new and expansion business opportunities for the development of long-term partnerships while creating superior value for our clients.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Utilize tools and resources (LinkedIn, Salesforce, Definitive Healthcare, internal database, sales leads etc.) for sourcing to identify and manage prospects.
- Develop MSP relationships with new and existing clients through our updated cutting edge software.
- Cold and warm calling by phone to qualify prospects, conduct initial needs analysis and set appointments for in person and virtual visits.
- Improve market share within existing clients by increasing headcount, obtaining more favorable rates and/or contract terms thus driving higher revenue for the business.
- Forge and nurture relationships with key client stakeholders to build lasting relationships with prospective clients.
- Collaborate with marketing and senior leadership to construct pitches and sales presentations specific to clients.
- Exercise effective consultative sales strategies and closing techniques to successfully achieve individual revenue and performance goals monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Navigate client organizations in order to cultivate relationships and referrals with relevant departments and connect with the hierarchy of decision makers.
- Attend networking and tradeshow events.
- Meet with discision makers to provide workforce planning consultation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years’ experience in new business development, with a proven sales track record in outstanding sales performance in the Healthcare Industry preferred.
- Proven successful track record in securing MSP contracts.
- Ability to travel and work remotely at least 50% of the month
- Communicates and works well with others in a team environment.
- Ability to penetrate large corporate accounts.
- Superior organizational, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment requiring a high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative and follow-through.
- Effective time management skills, with strong organization and prioritization abilities
Jackson Healthcare is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.