Jackson Healthcare and our family of companies provide healthcare systems, hospitals and medical facilities of all sizes with the skilled and specialized labor and technologies they need to deliver high quality patient care and achieve the best possible outcomes — while connecting healthcare professionals to the temporary engagements, contract assignments and permanent placement employment opportunities they desire.
Headquartered in metro Atlanta, we’re powered by more than 1,500 associates and over 7,500 clinician providers covering all 50 U.S. states.
Our mission is to improve the delivery of patient care and the lives of everyone we touch. This includes the patients, clinicians and healthcare executives we work with through our companies every day, as well as our communities, the nonprofit organizations we support and each associate who is part of our family.
We’re always looking to add new talent to our teams. We value diverse professionals at all levels and across multiple disciplines and areas of expertise, who have strong leadership skills, align with our culture, and are committed to excellence.
The Director of Recruitment will lead and manage a team of National Recruiters for nationwide recruitment of clinicians for travel assignments. The Director of Recruitment is responsible for the selection, training and development, and performance management, of assigned National Recruiters.
- Ensures recruitment metrics are meeting company assigned recruitment and placement goals
- Collaborates with sales management team ensuring recruitment and sales teams are working seamlessly toward placement of clinicians at client sites.
- Advises recruiters on best practices and recruitment strategies for clinicians.
- Determines national recruiter goals; daily, monthly or yearly, which align with overall Company goals.
- Conducts regular and on-going 1:1 meeting with assigned recruitment team members.
- Ensures all human resources related issues regarding clinicians are communicated to human resources management to ensure compliance with federal, state or local laws.
- Coordinates with internal marketing department regarding specific and general recruitment communication or strategy to include email or text blasts, internet communications, specific sourcing strategy.
- Conducts job duties in accordance with the Corporate Values and Culture
- High School or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of recruitment experience required. Successful recruiting track record in the healthcare staffing industry preferred
- 3 years of management experience required
- Enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven and solutions oriented with a strong work ethic and integrity.
- Possesses the ability to positively influence associates to drive results while maintaining customer focus.
Feel free to reach out with any questions to email@example.com or call 407-249-6039
Jackson Healthcare is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.