Jackson Healthcare and our family of companies provide healthcare systems, hospitals and medical facilities of all sizes with the skilled and specialized labor and technologies they need to deliver high quality patient care and achieve the best possible outcomes — while connecting healthcare professionals to the temporary engagements, contract assignments and permanent placement employment opportunities they desire.
Headquartered in metro Atlanta, we’re powered by more than 1,500 associates and over 7,500 clinician providers covering all 50 U.S. states.
Our mission is to improve the delivery of patient care and the lives of everyone we touch. This includes the patients, clinicians and healthcare executives we work with through our companies every day, as well as our communities, the nonprofit organizations we support and each associate who is part of our family.
We’re always looking to add new talent to our teams. We value diverse professionals at all levels and across multiple disciplines and areas of expertise, who have strong leadership skills, align with our culture, and are committed to excellence.
Responsible for providing credentialing support to hospital MSOs and facilities to help credential Premier Anesthesia providers who are scheduled to work at a client location. Assists with all steps of credentialing including communicating with facility MSO, communicating with providers, sending out applications and information requests, tracking completed and pending information, problem solving to overcome obstacles, using online systems as needed, identifying potential issues, and meeting credentialing deadlines. Assembles and maintains statistical data, including maintain of licensing, records, vaccines, etc. Performs and oversees specific projects and programs as assigned.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
1. Assumes responsibility for the effective performance of assigned administrative and clerical functions.
- Receives and starts credentialing process for assigned providers
- Works closely with the facility, group and provider in order to make the credentialing process run as smoothly as possibly
- Assists the facility or group with any outstanding items in order to complete the credentialing process
- Responsible for making sure the Company has the required documentation to meet the minimum credentials prior to the provider beginning his/her assignment.
- Identifies possible red flags and works with risk to assess and approve during credentialing process
- Maintains logs and data required for continued credentialing.
2. Assumes responsibility for communicating relevant information to all stakeholders in a timely manner
- Updates the credentialing spreadsheet and the database as needed
- Prepares for and goes to weekly meetings with status updates on providers who need credentials approved.
- Responsible for maintaining effective business relations with clients, vendors, and other business professionals.
- Resolves or appropriately refers questions, requests, complaints, and problems in a timely manner
- Obtains and conveys information as needed.
- Promotes goodwill and conveys a positive image of the Company.
- Has a “can do” spirit and effectively uses resources to make sure deadlines are met
- Keeps management informed of area activities and proactively communicates to stakeholders about items that could cause providers to miss a deadline.
- Keeps providers informed of missing information, status updates, and answers questions as needed
3. Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Performs miscellaneous clerical and administrative tasks.
- Performs special projects as assigned.
- Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
4. Conducts job duties in accordance with the Corporate Values and Culture
- Respects all individuals without regard to their position. Understands that there is no class system.
- Seeks first to understand before responding, doesn’t rush to judgment.
- Takes ownership of self and working team. Conducts self with intellectual honesty; is willing to admit mistakes and understands strengths and weaknesses. Believes and operates under the principle “If it’s to be, it’s up to me”
- Functions in a fail-safe environment that forgives and focuses on solutions. Will encourage and support other associates, creating an environment to be one’s best.
- Communicates problems directly, not engaging in rumors or gossip.
- Embraces a “Team-First” vs. “Me-First” attitude. Understands that the possibilities for success are limitless when one is impervious to who gets credit. Doesn’t take credit for other’s accomplishments and will give other’s credit with praise and recognition.
- Always tries to do what’s right with a firm sense of integrity and ethics, behaving in a manner consistent with principles of moral conduct.
- Typing is accurate, neat, and promptly completed.
- Inquiries are courteously attended to. Good business relations exist with outside professionals and with customers.
- Emails and phone calls are professional, helpful, and focused on problem solving and meeting deadlines.
- Good communication and coordination exist with area associates and with management. Assistance is provided as needed. Management is appropriately informed.
- Credentialing support functions are well coordinated, directed, and efficient.
- A professional image is projected and maintained
High school graduate or equivalent. Some college preferred.
Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications.
Some credentialing experience preferred.
- Proficient typing skills.
- Good interpersonal and public relations skills.
- Solid analytical, creative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Project management skills and well organized. Able to work well independently.
- Able to assist, direct, and coordinate others.
Premier Anesthesia is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.