Jackson Healthcare and our family of companies provide healthcare systems, hospitals and medical facilities of all sizes with the skilled and specialized labor and technologies they need to deliver high quality patient care and achieve the best possible outcomes — while connecting healthcare professionals to the temporary engagements, contract assignments and permanent placement employment opportunities they desire.
Headquartered in metro Atlanta, we’re powered by more than 1,500 associates and over 7,500 clinician providers covering all 50 U.S. states.
Our mission is to improve the delivery of patient care and the lives of everyone we touch. This includes the patients, clinicians and healthcare executives we work with through our companies every day, as well as our communities, the nonprofit organizations we support and each associate who is part of our family.
We’re always looking to add new talent to our teams. We value diverse professionals at all levels and across multiple disciplines and areas of expertise, who have strong leadership skills, align with our culture, and are committed to excellence.
Works closely with clinicians and vendors to obtain required clinical and medical documentation by established deadline. Ensures adherence to company credentialing requirements and compliance policies. Maintains professional relations with clinicians, clients, vendors and teammates. Keeps managers and teammates well informed of progress and documentation activities.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Works with clinicians to obtain required new hire paperwork and credentialing documentation to ensure on-time start of their assignment.
- Completes background checks, licensure verifications and education verifications for clinician as required.
- Escalates for review and approval any questionable documentation to include, but not limited; background checks, drug screens, disciplinary actions and/or license actions.
- Obtains and conveys information to applicants and clients as appropriate.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining professional working relationships with vendors, clients, recruiting team members, company associates, and with management.
- Conducts job duties in accordance with the Corporate Values and Culture
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Healthcare Staffing Industry experience strongly preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail oriented and strong computer skills
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Critical thinking skills
Jackson Healthcare is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.