Check out our current job openings and apply today!
This is the beginning role to a long-term career with our company.
LocumTenens.com has been leading the way in a booming healthcare industry since 1995. Locum Tenens is a Latin phrase meaning, “to substitute for.” When hospitals are understaffed, they rely on us to find them the right temporary physicians to fill in when needed. Every associate at LocumTenens.com plays a role in getting patients seen, no matter what they studied in school or what their role is here. Located in Alpharetta, GA, we boast a state-of-the-art campus featuring world-class amenities. There’s nothing ordinary about a typical day here, take a look for yourself: https://share.vidyard.com/watch/VfMVtWsvT1pn4T6nvUZxn1.
We are a Jackson Healthcare company, the third largest healthcare staffing company in the U.S., serving more than 7 million patients in over 1,400 healthcare facilities.
The Contract Administrative Assistant (CAA) provides contract administrative support to the Government division. The
CAA will act as a liaison between government operations, risk management and legal teams. They will prepare and
manage contracts, amendments, etc. for review, signature, and file storage. This role is responsible for tracking,
maintaining, and monitoring status of contracts including RFPs and renewals. The CAA supports government compliance,
maintains subcontractor records, formulates improvements, and receives and ships solicitations. This role may be
involved in other projects or assignments as needed.
Provides government contract administrative support – 100%
• Liaise with and support government operations, risk management and legal teams
• Prepares and manages contracts, amendments, etc. for review, signature, and file storage
• Tracks, maintains, and monitors status of contracts including RFPs and renewals
• Supports government compliance by compiling and submitting compliance reports
• Maintains logs of subcontractors and past performance
• Formulate administrative improvements
• Receive and ship solicitations
SECONDARY FUNCTIONS (IF APPLICABLE)
• May work on special projects or other duties as assigned
SUPERVISORY/BUDGETARY/EXTERNAL COMMUNICATION RESPONSIBILITY
QUALIFICATIONS – EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years of relevant work experience preferred
• May substitute HS Diploma/GED with 5+ years of prior experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Ability to adhere to and exhibit the Company Values at all times
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams
• Working knowledge of Salesforce or relative CRM systems
• Working knowledge of document management systems
• Demonstrated ability to research and interpret
• Records and information management
• Must be dependable, flexible and a team focused
• Have some knowledge of acquisition processes and contract processes
• Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
• Ability to build strong business relationships at all levels
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
POSITION DESCRIPTION FORM
TITLE: Contract Administrative Assistant DEPARTMENT: Government JOB CODE: LTCAAS
REPORTS TO: VP, Government FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt DATE MODIFIED: March 2, 2022
Page 2 of 2
• Solid critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
• Ability to consistently meet goals, commitments, and deadlines
• Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
1. Customer Focus 2. Interpersonal Savvy
3. Decision Quality 4. Communicates Effectively
5. Resourcefulness 6. Instills Trust
7. Plans & Aligns 8. Manages Ambiguity
9. Optimizes Work Processes 10. Nimble Learning
11. Collaborates 12. Situational Adaptability
PHYSICAL, MENTAL, WORKING CONDITION, AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
• Typical office environment – sedentary with typing, writing, reading requirements
o May be able to sit or stand
• Speaking, reading, writing, ability to use a telephone and computer
• Ability to exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally
• Ability to interpret various instructions
• Ability to deal with a variety of variables under only limited standardization
What is in it for you
Company-paid beneﬁts (Basic Life and AD&D, Short and Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Compass Health Advocate and Transitions).
Healthcare beneﬁt options (Value Plan, High Deductible Plan with HSA, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Prepaid Legal Services, 529 Savings Plan, Pet Insurance).
Paid maternity and paternity leave.
401K with 35% match for every dollar up to 8%.
PTO that accrues at a rate of 15 days/year for 1st year and continues to increase with tenure.
Tuition reimbursement for continuing education.
An opportunity to work at a state-of-the-art facility in Alpharetta which features an on-site daycare and cafeteria, world-class fitness center and wellness clinic.
Locum Tenens is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.