Jackson Healthcare and our family of companies provide healthcare systems, hospitals and medical facilities of all sizes with the skilled and specialized labor and technologies they need to deliver high quality patient care and achieve the best possible outcomes — while connecting healthcare professionals to the temporary engagements, contract assignments and permanent placement employment opportunities they desire.
Headquartered in metro Atlanta, we’re powered by more than 1,500 associates and over 7,500 clinician providers covering all 50 U.S. states.
Our mission is to improve the delivery of patient care and the lives of everyone we touch. This includes the patients, clinicians and healthcare executives we work with through our companies every day, as well as our communities, the nonprofit organizations we support and each associate who is part of our family.
We’re always looking to add new talent to our teams. We value diverse professionals at all levels and across multiple disciplines and areas of expertise, who have strong leadership skills, align with our culture, and are committed to excellence.
Benefits and Perks:
• Highly Competitive Salary
• Uncapped commission plan and weekly cash Incentives
• Yearly President’s Club Trip
• 23 Paid Days Off Your First Year
• Free Onsite Gym
• Work From Home Option
• Career Advancement Opportunities
• Great Culture
• Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
• Matching 401K Plan
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Referral Bonuses
This sales role allows talented sales professionals to utilize their skills to work independently, in a team environment, and grow professionally. Business Development Reps are rewarded with a base salary and an uncapped commission plan, allowing successful, high-performing team members the ability to earn a six-figure income.
The Business Development Representative is a hunter of new business opportunities who will be responsible for creating new business pipelines for Jackson Therapy.
Specifically, this position is an inside sales role that involves heavy cold calling and email communication with prospects and clients across assigned settings (i.e. hospitals and independent facilities) to generate new business opportunities, including job orders, RFP requests and MSP/ VMS pipeline. Once contracts and/or addendums have been executed, the client will then be transitioned to the applicable account manager for on-going management.
•Meet/exceed monthly and quarterly activity and business development goals
•Source for new sales opportunities using various sourcing techniques including but not limited to cold calling, web crawls, email marketing, networking and LinkedIn/Social Media.
•Qualify prospective clients by having in depth conversations with lead contacts to determine if the prospect has a business challenge or need that our companies can address through our product/service offerings.
•Create, organize and track activity, leads, meetings and opportunities using selected CRM.
•Overcome objections and use investigative questioning techniques to get past the gatekeeper and to the decision maker.
•Become an expert in our companies’ suite of staffing and technology solutions.
•Master the ability to communicate our value propositions for each product/service.
- High School or GED required, Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent work experience
- Experience in working with CRM technology
- A minimum of three years of relevant work experience in Healthcare Staffing Sales, or B2B SaaS Sales. Cold calling and prospecting experience is a must
- Experience in working with CRM technology.
- Proficient in LinkedIn and other Social Media platforms.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets.
- Desire to join a fast paced and rapid growth company
- Able to learn complex concepts quickly
- Good in both individual and team environments
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Expertise in building trust with others (both internal and external)
Jackson Healthcare is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.